Authentic Brand invites you to make yourself at home with us!
We are frequently asked if we would consider renting our large conference room. Our answer is no, we’re not in the co-working / space rental business. BUT, we did build our office with the intent to share! We wouldn’t exist today were it not for the generosity of friends who have shared with us: their time, their wisdom, their connections, and their trust.
We’d be honored to share our space with you, so long as availability permits.
Our office is staffed between 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday. We cannot guarantee doors open before 8:30am CT. We’d be delighted to see you and host your client / prospect / partner guests.
To request a reservation, please connect directly with Jennifer Zick
COVID PROTOCOL FOR GUESTS
- Currently, Authentic Brand and our property management is not requiring use of masks. This may change based on COVID conditions.
- Authentic Brand is currently hosting guests only in our large conference room, with the conference room door closed.
- Common areas in the Authentic Brand office (lobby, individual offices, kitchen, etc.) are for staff use only at this time.
- Guests should bring their own whiteboard markers, pens, paper, or any materials required for their meeting. Our conference room includes a full white board wall, large screen monitor (HDMI connection), and Polycom conference phone.
- Guests should wipe down conference table and chair arms with disinfectant wipes following their meeting, and dispose of wipes in conference room wastebasket.
- Guests should provide their own meeting beverages and food, and may carry in or order for delivery. Authentic Brand does not keep bottled water on premises, and is not currently brewing community coffee.
- Please plan ahead to bring or order in food / beverages / paper ware / any supplies needed for your meetings.
- While we are happy to share our space, we do not have a receptionist or admin staff to assist with additional coordination.
AMENITIES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Conveniently located within the 494/100 corridor (see map)
- New office space (built out in 2019)
- Conference room includes seating for 12, full white board wall, large screen monitor (HDMI connection), Polycom conference phone
- Many shops, malls and restaurants nearby (France Avenue area)
Address: 4600 W. 77th Street, Suite 385, Minneapolis, MN 55435 (see map)
Ample free parking available on both East and West sides of building (East entrance is handicap accessible)
Take stairs or elevator to 3rd floor
We are at the end of the hallway to your LEFT as you come off the elevator / stairwell
Restrooms in hallway to the RIGHT of the elevator bay