Authentic Brand is a community of Fractional CMOs who help growing businesses Overcome Random Acts of Marketing™ and confidently take the next right step to build revenue.
Our Vision & Purpose
We believe that when small businesses have access to executive marketing leadership, they grow healthier, stronger, and more profitably.
And, we believe that when executive marketers are supported by a diverse community of like-minded peers, who share common values, experiences, and resources, they become more impactful leaders.
We therefore have a two-fold purpose that serves both groups:
- We help growing businesses Overcome Random Acts of Marketing™ to achieve next-level growth.
- We help brilliant marketers (and all of our employees) love their lives and their work.
Our Unique Approach
Our unique approach combines Marketers + Methodology + Mindshare to build strong, strategic, sales-aligned marketing teams and programs.
Our marketers are proven and passionate revenue builders who love what they do and are:
- Seasoned executive advisors who have depth and breadth of experience across industries, business models, markets, and stages of company growth
- Entrepreneurial-minded leaders who share a deep passion for small and mid-sized businesses and who love the challenge and opportunity to make a significant impact
- Responsible, accountable, and confident resource managers who treat your business and budgets as their own, and who live out Authentic Brand’s values
Our Authentic Growth Methodology™ builds business rigor around marketing by implementing:
- A proven process that teaches a simple set of tools, frameworks, and meeting cadences that drive alignment, accountability, and activation
- A habit-forming system that builds high-performing revenue teams and ensures marketing and sales activities remain tied to the business vision
- An agile structure for shaping annual plans and quarterly activities while maintaining flexibility to adapt to ongoing changes and insight
Our Authentic Mindshare™ harnesses collective marketing wisdom that brings greater impact through:
- An engaged community of marketing experts who regularly connect to solve problems and share resources in order to move client strategies forward more effectively
- A professional development forum that ensures our CMOs constantly raise the bar in their abilities to bring relevant and modern marketing strategies to the work they do
- A highly-curated network of independent and agency experts who provide flexible, scalable, and hyper-focused execution of marketing tactics that support the business vision
What We Value
Our core values define us. They are who we are, what we believe, how we behave, and what we are known for. They are the criteria by which we hire / fire, and a key consideration in the relationships we have with clients, partners and vendors.
We seek, reward, and celebrate these values. We reflect on these values when we question how to respond to a person, situation or challenge. We refer to these values as we provide feedback to others. Most importantly, as members of Authentic Brand, we own these values and commit to living them out every day – not perfectly, but authentically and progressively.
The following video offers a deep dive into Authentic Brand’s values, as shared by our Founder and CEO, Jennifer Zick.
- We are real and approachable people.
- We build trust through authentic relationships.
- We speak the truth (with love – because we truly care).
- We are confident leaders who trust ourselves and each other.
- We value and respect others’ perspectives and experiences.
- We are active learners, mentors and teachers.
- We listen well.
- We seek and welcome all feedback.
- We don’t always get it right, but we always work to make it right.
- We care deeply about our clients and our colleagues.
- We love to help great businesses grow.
- We are self-disciplined leaders who do all things with excellence.
- We share our knowledge, connections and resources liberally.
- We are here to help, no strings attached.
- We prioritize our time to give back to our communities.