Authentic® is a community of Fractional CMOs who help growing businesses Overcome Random Acts of Marketing® and confidently take the next right step to build revenue. Our unique approach combines Marketers + Methodology + Mindshare to deliver revenue results.
Are you an experienced marketing leader who is passionate about helping small and mid-sized businesses reach their growth potential? Do you value the flexibility of a consulting lifestyle, but desire the camaraderie that comes with peer collaboration and relationships? Would you love to have the support of a strong brand that attracts quality clients and handles all of the back office administration?
If so, you may be interested in a career as an Authentic Fractional CMO™.
Director of Business & Partner Development
We are currently looking for a Director of Business and Partner Development to build net-new business for Authentic; working closely with our CEO / Founder to represent and build our brand across a national marketplace, through relationships strategic partners and referral ecosystems, Founders, CEOs & C-Suite leaders in entrepreneurial businesses ($5M-100M in annual revenue).
Talent Acquisition Manager
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to manage our talent acquisition processes, relationships, and systems. The Talent Acquisition Manager’s role will focus on candidate sourcing, screening, communication, and data management through every stage of our hiring process – for all of our business functions, but with a primary focus on our Fractional CMO consulting role.
What We Value
Our core values define us. They are who we are, what we believe, how we behave, and what we are known for. They are the criteria by which we hire / fire, and a key consideration in the relationships we have with clients, partners and vendors.
We seek, reward, and celebrate these values. We reflect on these values when we question how to respond to a person, situation or challenge. We refer to these values as we provide feedback to others. Most importantly, as members of Authentic, we own these values and commit to living them out every day – not perfectly, but authentically and progressively.
- We are real and approachable people.
- We build trust through authentic relationships.
- We speak the truth (with love – because we truly care).
- We are confident leaders who trust ourselves and each other.
- We value and respect others’ perspectives and experiences.
- We are active learners, mentors and teachers.
- We listen well.
- We seek and welcome all feedback.
- We don’t always get it right, but we always work to make it right.
- We care deeply about our clients and our colleagues.
- We love to help great businesses grow.
- We are self-disciplined leaders who do all things with excellence.