What do you think when you think about marketing? For many owner-operators and executives, the word marketing translates into “the dark hole where we throw money and hope for results”. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Yesterday I had the great pleasure of leading a marketing-focused event for the Minnesota Subcontractors Association (MSA). The three-hour interactive event included presentations, workshops, and a panel discussion: all focused on helping MSA member companies redefine the role of marketing in their businesses, and build scalable programs that generate measurable and sustainable sales growth.
The event helped attendees to:
- Explore opportunities to differentiate through customer-focused messaging;
- Learn how to build an actionable, flexible, and measurable marketing plan and budget;
- Understand the role of business development in proactively building sales pipeline;
- Gain insight into how digital marketing can boost their brand and build buyer interest;
- Come away with tools and tactics that they can use tomorrow to start driving results.
A few photos from the event:
- Professional development is key to building effective marketing teams - November 18, 2022
- Authentic Brand Expands Leadership Team; Adds New Vice President of Marketing - November 11, 2022
- Marketing data: From information to intelligence - November 7, 2022