Authentic Brand CEO, Jennifer Zick, was published in the January/February 2019 edition of Upsize Minnesota magazine, on a topic that has become central to every client and prospect conversation: Attracting marketing talent.
In an excerpt from the article, Zick tees up the issue: “At less than 3 percent unemployment (in Minnesota), basically everyone who wants to be working currently has a job or soon will. If you’re a business leader who’s looking to expand your team, you’re certainly feeling the staffing crunch, particularly if you’re looking for marketing talent.”
In the full article, which you can read on the publication’s website here, Zick offered seven suggestions that are helpful for recruiting anyone, but especially marketers:
- Focus specifically on what your organization needs
- Get creative
- Apply for awards
- Peacock your website
- Stake your claim on company rating sites
- Hit the networking scene
- Consider an alternative talent model
If you enjoyed this article, you may wish to subscribe to Upsize Minnesota to receive future print editions of the magazine. You may also enjoy additional Authentic Brand articles on our alternative marketing leadership model: Fractional CMO services.
Share This Post
Latest posts by Emily Youngblood (see all)
- Attracting Marketing Talent in a Tight Labor Market: Jennifer Zick published in Upsize Magazine - February 8, 2019
- Building a Financially Resilient Business - February 1, 2019
- Planning for the Next Recession: Jennifer Zick Featured on The Business Gist Podcast - January 22, 2019