Authentic Brand’s Founder and CEO, Jennifer Zick, was back at TCSW for her fourth year, this time kicking off Twin Cities Startup Week 2020 as the first presenter on the Main Stage. As the second largest startup event in the country, TCSW was all virtual this year, drawing attendees from well beyond the local metro region.
Zick spoke on harnessing the power of Trust Equity and how it can fuel early-stage growth for startups. She shared a formulaic approach to trust-building, shaped by her own experiences as an entrepreneur and marketing leader.
For the past three years, Zick organized and moderated TCSW panels on various entrepreneurial and marketing topics. Take a stroll through TCSW memory lane with recaps and recordings from 2017, 2018, 2019:
- TCSW 2017 – From Bootstrap to Big League: Brand Lessons from Tech Startups, for Any Startup
- TCSW 2018 – The Lifecycle of a Brand
- TCSW 2019 – Smart Smarketing
Latest posts by Authentic Brand (see all)
- Marketing Technology — Your biggest headache or significant business driver? - November 24, 2020
- Is your business committing random acts of marketing? [Part 3] - October 30, 2020
- Is your business committing random acts of marketing? [Part 2] - October 28, 2020